Small Group Questions
“Rejoicing in the Good News of Christ” February 6, 2022
1. Read Colossians 1:1-2 Who wrote this letter and who did they write it to?
2. What encouraging words are stated to the people? How does this encourage you?
3. Read Colossians 1:3-5 What does Paul thank God for? What is the “confident hope?”
4. Read Colossians 1:6-8 Paul shares with the Colossian believers that the Good News is going out all over the world and changing lives. Why does he share this with them?
5. Epaphras is one of their own who came to Christ through Paul and shared the Gospel with them. What did he tell Paul? What is the importance of Paul sharing with them about his connection with Epaphras?
6. Read Colossians 1:9-12 For what does Paul pray for? How can this guide you in your prayers for Christian brothers and sisters?
7. Read Colossians 1:13-14 What does it say God has done for us? How does this encourage you? How does it influence how you live?
8. Thank God for this letter from Paul and ask God to renew your mind and transform your life in Christ. Thank God for the Gospel and how it is bearing fruit in your life and others around the world. Thank God for those who have shared the Gospel with you. Pray for others in Christ to grow in Him.