Small Group Questions
April 10, 2022
“Excitement, Curiosity, Interest or Belief?”
1. Read John 12:12-16
2. Have you ever been in an excited crowd? How did it feel? What do you think it was like in Jerusalem when Jesus entered on Palm Sunday?
3. What prophecy was fulfilled? What is the significance?
4. Read John 12:17-19
5. What had most of the people in the crowd telling others about? What were they looking for? What did the Pharisees think?
6. Read John 12:20-26
7. What did the Greeks want? How did Jesus respond?
8. Read John 12:27-36
9. What does Jesus say is the reason He came? What things does He say will be accomplished? How are we to respond to “the light?”
Give thanks for what Jesus has done for you
Pray for those you know who may be curious or interested but haven’t believed.
Pray that we may lift up Jesus so that others are drawn to Him.