Small Group Questions
“I am Committed to Unity in the Local Church” January 2, 2022
1. Have a volunteer(s) read John 17:20-26
2. Why is unity so important to Jesus?
3. What are the difficulties in having unity in the local church?
4. When have you struggled with living in peace and unity with others in the church? How did you deal with it?
5. Have a volunteer read Ephesians 4:3 and Romans 14:19.
6. What are some ways that we can work to see this be true in the local church?
7. Read Ephesians 4:29
8. What role do words play in experience unity or discord? What can we do to see change in this area?
9. Read Colossians 4:2-3
10. Pray together for unity at CCF and in the extended Church.